(It's a good idea to register with karaokeparty beforehand and let's your students use your login: that way they have access to al the songs on the site.)
- Choose a song that you like in English and search for it on youtube
- Go to this karaoke page. See if you can find the song you chose. Get a set of headphones with a mike and sing along to it. (If your song's not there, choose another.)
- Check out if the singer or group you chose is on myspace and also if there's an entry on wikipedia
- Create a new post. Using the information you've found, write about what you think is interesting about the history of your singer/group. Say why you think they have been successful. Put it in your own words - no copying and pasting! Don't forget to give your post a title.
- Write a comment on your classmates' posting: say what you think is interesting about the lives and music of the singers/groups they chose.