- First, create an account and login at Bubbleshare
- With very young learners, upload some photos (I uploaded one for every class member) from FlickrStorm to create the album (remember to click on Advanced when you do your photo search so that the photos are Creative Commons)
- Click on edit, then Album properties to select the level or privacy you want. I think Public with the Comments box unchecked is a good combination which allows students to view the album with their friends and parents and you to link to it on a blog, but avoids unwanted comments.
- Demonstrate to the class how to arrive at the album using your login and then clicking on edit
- Show them how to add a caption by clicking on the appropriate symbol above the photo
- Get them to size the text at 12 so that it enters into the speach bubble
Sunday, February 3, 2008
On Bubbleshare you can create a photo album for your students and then let them add captions and trimmings. Click on the photo below to see the results with a Primary 3 class.
English with the Finglies
The web site for my CD-ROM designed for primary children learning English
The British Council in Bilbao
The web site gives you information, amongst other things, about our Talks for teachers